We are unable to exchange items unless they are defective or damaged. Send us an email with product images at email@example.com, within 48 hours of receipt to initiate an exchange process. If your claim is approved, we'll follow up and get the exchange done.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. It’s been two months since I received my messenger bag, but don’t feel like it’s right for me. It’s still unused. May I return it?
Our exchange policy stipulates a 48 hours period from the receipt of the product and again only if the product is defective/damaged
2. I’m saving up to buy a car. Couldn’t you take care of the shipping costs of a return for me?
Sorry, all shipping costs are non-refundable, and any returns are on you. However, the good news is that if we approve an exchange owing to item defect or damage, we take care of the shipping costs of you sending it back to us as well as the new exchange item. We’re not all bad.
3. I shipped my item to you for store credit, but I’ve been told the item never reached. What do I do if my exchanged is lost?
Sadly, in that case, there’s little one can but moan. We recommend using a traceable shipping method to help prevent this and/or insuring your package for an additional fee. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your exchanged item.
4. A strap on my fairly-new tote bag appears to have frayed. Would you repair it for me?
Has your pup had a go at it? If the tear were a production defect and not a case of canine abuse, we’d have been happy to take care of an exchange for you. However, any order that arrives damaged must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
5. I was approved for an exchange. However, it’s been four weeks and there’s no signs of my new duffle. Did my postman make away with it?
We doubt it. Our products are designed and manufactured in India. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchange to reach you will vary. But however it's always advisable to keep the tracking number with you and follow up with the delivery service.